The key to everything : a novel / Valerie Fraser Luesse.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Coudersport Public Library.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Coudersport Public Library||FIC LUE (Text)||30183000943017||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780800737504 : PAP
- ISBN: 0800737504 : PAP
- Physical Description: pages cm.
- Publisher: Grand Rapids, Michigan : Revell, 
"After WWII and a family tragedy, Peyton Cabot seeks connection with his troubled veteran father by retracing the trip he'd taken from Savannah to Key West at the same age. The adventure forces Peyton to come to terms with his identity and decide how muchhe's willing to risk for the girl he loves"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: