Their eyes were watching God / Zora Neale Hurston ; with a foreword by Edwidge Danticat and an afterword by Henry Louis Gates, Jr.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Coudersport Public Library.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Coudersport Public Library||FIC HUR (Text)||30183000942837||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0061120065 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 9780061120060 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: xviii, 219, 16 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: First Harper Perennial Modern Classics edition.
- Publisher: New York : Harper Perennial Modern Classics, c.2006.
"A hardcover edition of this book was originally published by J.B. Lippincott, Inc."--T.p. verso
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (p. -210)
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader UG 5.6 10 10 19797
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||African American women > Psychology > Fiction.
Self-realization > Fiction.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: