Field guide to wild mushrooms of Pennsylvania and the Mid-Atlantic / Bill Russell.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Coudersport Public Library.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Potter-Tioga Library System.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Coudersport Public Library||579.609 RUS (Text)||30183000950616||Adult Nonfiction||Checked Out||12/03/2020|
- ISBN: 9780271077802
- ISBN: 0271077808
- Physical Description: xi, 270 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 24 cm
- Edition: Revised and expanded edition.
- Publisher: University Park, Pennsylvania : The Pennsylvania State University Press, 
"A Keystone book."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Mushroom basics -- One hundred twenty-five mushrooms -- Spring mushrooms -- Summer mushrooms -- Fall mushrooms -- Winter mushrooms -- Edible and non-edible mushrooms -- Mushrooms in the kitchen.
"A revised and expanded field guide providing descriptions and photographs of one hundred twenty-five types of mushrooms, including details such as their scientific and common names, diagnostic features, size and color, edibility, primary habitats, similar species, and information from recent scientific studies"--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mushrooms > Pennsylvania > Identification.
Mushrooms > Middle Atlantic States > Identification.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: