The tiger's prey : a novel of adventure / Wilbur Smith and Tom Harper.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Coudersport Public Library.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Coudersport Public Library||FIC SMI (Text)||30183000947794||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062276506 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0062276506 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 426 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : William Morrowan, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2017
"Tom Courtney, one of four sons of master mariner Sir Hal Courtney, once again sets sail on a treacherous journey that will take him across the vast reaches of the ocean and pit him against dangerous enemies in exotic destinations. But just as the winds propel his sails, passion drives his heart. Turning his ship towards the unknown, Tom Courtney will ultimately find his destiny--and lay the future for the Courtney family."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Courtney family (Fictitious characters) > Fiction.
Seafaring life > Fiction.
Explorers > Fiction.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: