The weekenders / Mary Kay Andrews.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Coudersport Public Library.
- 8 of 8 copies available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 8 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Coudersport Public Library||ABCD AND (Text)||30183000915833||Audiobook||Available||-|
|Coudersport Public Library||FIC AND (Text)||30183000906543||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781250065940 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1250065941 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781250065964 (paperback)
- ISBN: 9781250109729 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1250109728 (paperback)
- ISBN: 9781250107060 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1250107067 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: viii, 451 pages ; 25 cm
- Publisher: New York. New York : St. Martin's Press, 
- Copyright: 2016
"Some people stay all summer long on the idyllic island of Belle Isle, North Carolina. Some people come only for the weekends -- and it's something they look forward to all week long. When Riley Griggs is waiting for her husband to arrive at the ferry one Friday afternoon, she is instead served with papers informing her that her island home is being foreclosed. To make matters worse, her husband is nowhere to be found. She turns to her island friends for help and support, but each of them has their own secrets and the clock is ticking as the mystery deepens. Cocktail parties and crab boil aside, Riley must find a way to investigate the secrets of Belle Island, the husband she might not really know, and the summer that could change everything." -- from backcover
|Immediate Source of Acquisition Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Secrecy > Fiction.
Abandoned wives > Fiction.
Foreclosure > Fiction.
Vacation homes > Fiction.
Outer Banks (N.C.) > Fiction.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: