Power play : a novel / Danielle Steel.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Coudersport Public Library.
- 8 of 8 copies available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 8 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Coudersport Public Library||FIC STE (Text)||30183000443042||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780345530912 (acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 0345530918 (acid-free paper)
- Physical Description: 339 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Delacorte Press, 2013.
A high-powered CEO and mother of two, a mom who gave up a promising law career and a struggling artist and mother with an absent husband are forced to reevaluate their sacrifices and beliefs when they confront the realities of power and family.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Self-evaluation > Fiction.
Self-realization in women > Fiction.
Self-acceptance in women > Fiction.
California > Fiction.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: