A Christmas resolution : a novel / Anne Perry.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Coudersport Public Library.
- 1 of 3 copies available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Coudersport Public Library||FIC PER (Text)||30183000950574||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780593129586 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 059312958X (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 175 pages ; 20 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Ballantine Books, 2020.
Series numeration from goodreads.com
When Celia Hooper discovers that her dear friend Clementine is to marry widower Seth Marlowe--a man with a sinister past--she calls upon her husband, Detective John Hooper of the Thames River Police, to help her find out what really happened to Seth's first wife several years ago. Rumor has it that she killed herself and Seth's daughter ran away to live on the streets but no one seems to know the truth."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Husband and wife > Fiction.
Police > England > London > Fiction.
Criminal investigation > Fiction.
Marriage > Fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: